Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterRunelocusLog in

I Might donate.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mad Zombie
Noob
Noob

I Might donate. Empty
PostSubject: I Might donate.   I Might donate. EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 6:18 pm

maybe $10 buy i wana now how this will be put to.
Back to top Go down
I love dogs
Owner
Owner
I love dogs

I Might donate. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Might donate.   I Might donate. EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 12:57 am

$10, that's $8 away from VPS, your donation would help keep the server online 24\7 as we are hosted from my computer right now. If not, you may buy an item in game or something, you have a lot of different ways to choose what you want in return for it. :] thanks, hope you do donate.
-Doggy<33
Back to top Go down
http://www.xscapeforums.com
Mad Zombie
Noob
Noob

I Might donate. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Might donate.   I Might donate. EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 7:09 pm

ok im making this straight im a co-owner of a server that has 400 active players all the time ok i have been payed by a secret owner that had anoth that the servers a what they are like that i help servers even tho im 15 i have lots of skills i can give tips to the owners and coder and hoster to make the server a bigger saver and one for the players to reamber for the rest of there servers lifes

1st: DO NOT SELL STAFF SPOTS FOR RS ACC!!! (i hear from 4/5 players that some staff abuse powers its telling me the server ent going to get better if u take action and sort the staff)
(and i hope i dont sound big headed)

2nd: Updates (make updates everyday it will keep the players from keep playing)

and if u want more better tips do what i hope u do what i said and listen to your players and me you can make the server the one of the best servers around you just need to do it right.

also just to get user/player friendly put a app format for staff its driving me mad.
Back to top Go down
I love dogs
Owner
Owner
I love dogs

I Might donate. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Might donate.   I Might donate. EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 9:08 am

You should help us ;s and we don't sell staff spots for RS accounts, that was once.... lol.... all the players atm fail at life and are nothing but bitches, sorry guys. Truth hurts.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xscapeforums.com
Holden
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

I Might donate. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Might donate.   I Might donate. EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 10:22 am

If he donates 10 dollars, i'll donate the other 8.
Back to top Go down
Skillenger
Elite Member
Elite Member
Skillenger

I Might donate. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Might donate.   I Might donate. EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 9:37 pm

WWWHAT THE HELL! i am not.. ffs i need to save up some money lolz i spend alot..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I Might donate. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Might donate.   I Might donate. Empty

Back to top Go down

I Might donate.
Page 1 of 1