Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterRunelocusLog in

WANT TO DONATE TO HELP THE SERVER? HERES HOW!

Go down 

Was this post any good?
Yes.
WANT TO DONATE TO HELP THE SERVER? HERES HOW! I_vote_lcap50%WANT TO DONATE TO HELP THE SERVER? HERES HOW! I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
I already knew how.
WANT TO DONATE TO HELP THE SERVER? HERES HOW! I_vote_lcap0%WANT TO DONATE TO HELP THE SERVER? HERES HOW! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No.
WANT TO DONATE TO HELP THE SERVER? HERES HOW! I_vote_lcap0%WANT TO DONATE TO HELP THE SERVER? HERES HOW! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
This helped, thanks!
WANT TO DONATE TO HELP THE SERVER? HERES HOW! I_vote_lcap50%WANT TO DONATE TO HELP THE SERVER? HERES HOW! I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Uhhh.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
I love dogs
Owner
Owner
I love dogs

WANT TO DONATE TO HELP THE SERVER? HERES HOW! Empty
PostSubject: WANT TO DONATE TO HELP THE SERVER? HERES HOW!   WANT TO DONATE TO HELP THE SERVER? HERES HOW! EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 1:14 pm

Ok, to donate to the server, the actual in game for things such as items/spots/VPS and stuff like that, go to https://www.paypal.com/ log in, you will be in the tab called "My Account" which should look like this

WANT TO DONATE TO HELP THE SERVER? HERES HOW! 06PayPalMyAccount

and next to that will be a tab called "Send Money". Click that. You should now be at a page that looks like this

WANT TO DONATE TO HELP THE SERVER? HERES HOW! Paypal-send-money-page
Now, under email type this, exactly as is

mmluz26@yahoo.com

Under "Amount" type the amount you wish to donate/send, then select your currency in the drop down menu.
Now an IMPORTANT part of this, where you see the tabs "Purchase" and "Personal" choose Personal, and under there, check the option that says "Gift".
Now click "Continue". This will take you to a page that will confirm everything is correct.
You may insert a small message at the bottom, recommend this be your user name in-game and what you are donating for. Hope this helped some of you guys.

WANT TO DONATE TO HELP THE SERVER? HERES HOW! DisclaimerTrokutWANT TO DONATE TO HELP THE SERVER? HERES HOW! DisclaimerTrokutWANT TO DONATE TO HELP THE SERVER? HERES HOW! DisclaimerTrokutWANT TO DONATE TO HELP THE SERVER? HERES HOW! DisclaimerTrokutWANT TO DONATE TO HELP THE SERVER? HERES HOW! DisclaimerTrokutWANT TO DONATE TO HELP THE SERVER? HERES HOW! DisclaimerTrokut

You understand that the XscapE web site and any services along with this, is provided at your own risk, all of this is optional. It is as is, and everything you do is at your own risk, and you understand that there will always be the chance something can happen, and you may not get something back that you have lost.. You agree that doing this is at your own risk, and if anything were to happen to your possessions, it would not be our problem, and you can not blame us, nor dispute, as you have been warned.

Note that by accepting the terms in the document, you are also waiving your right, to take any action, legal or otherwise, against anyone or anything related to XscapE. Please remember that we are not responsible for any messages posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of this bulletin board. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary.You agree on giving up all llegal rights to XscapE when donating. You also agree to having read this disclaimer and cannot attempt to go against anything posed above. Anything in an attempt to go around this disclaimer will result in the disclaimer being shown, and you will be IP banned from server, on top of that, you may not take any action against anyone on XscapE or the server itself. Thank you very much.

Hope this helped some of you, glad to have you playing. Enjoy the server!

~XscapE Staff~
Back to top Go down
http://www.xscapeforums.com

WANT TO DONATE TO HELP THE SERVER? HERES HOW!
Page 1 of 1