Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterRunelocusLog in

Skillengers Whateva Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Skillenger
Elite Member
Elite Member
Skillenger

Skillengers Whateva Application Empty
PostSubject: Skillengers Whateva Application   Skillengers Whateva Application EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 5:41 am

Name of the server is XscapeE-Boredom

I help other Players by telling them what i know, monster drops, fast money, BIG money.. and others

How often do I play & How long have I been playing in one. I play often.. daily i have only been playing for 2 days but.. i will be getting on more. and the week days are when i will be on the most but i will be on the other days to.

i follow the rules.. i have said son of a *****, and mother ******* when i dis-connected when me and marky where doing to vorrock fire

i have not gotten in any trouble.. study <---- Rules

I am applying for any thing you will give me but i would like a mod\fourm spot.. but if you would want to give me a higher place then what is stopping you.

"Have you done anything for the server? If so, what did you do?" fun!...

well 1st i say "STFU" when doggy or marky is trying to talk and every one else is talking.

2ed. Marky said something about Maybe you will put quest in.. i can help you in that, i have a server off the same base as you i made all the quest work so i could give you all the locations.. and you could be done with it in like 10 to 20 min. geek
---------------------------------------------------------
my life goal on the game so far is got get all non-combat skills to 99. and to get full Rogue.

HINT*
(i say that alot)
Back to top Go down

Skillengers Whateva Application
Page 1 of 1