Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterRunelocusLog in

when well my app[eal be disided.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
phill
Noob
Noob

when well my app[eal be disided. Empty
PostSubject: when well my app[eal be disided.   when well my app[eal be disided. EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 8:23 pm

when well my app[eal be disided. i would like to know soon that way i can start helping us out Smile.. with votes/palyers/codeing fourms add me on msn. phillboyles16@msn.com
Back to top Go down
J A K E

PostSubject: Re: when well my app[eal be disided.   when well my app[eal be disided. EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 11:02 pm

Just be patient and you'll get a response eventually.
Back to top Go down
Marky
Owner
Owner
Marky

PostSubject: Re: when well my app[eal be disided.   when well my app[eal be disided. EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 12:32 am

Quote :
Just be patient and you'll get a response eventually.
This is correct, when somebody posts an application it takes quite a lot of time to accept it as we need to see if they are helpful in game and can keep there behaviour up if they are we also have to have enough players for the amount of staff we make for example having 30 players and 10 staff would be ridiculous we already have people that where accepted some time ago and are currently awaiting staff please be patient and staff are moderating everyone’s actions you will not be forgotten
Back to top Go down
http://www.xscapeforums.com
Liam
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostSubject: Re: when well my app[eal be disided.   when well my app[eal be disided. EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 12:39 am

It Says at least a week for a staff to decied its a hard decistion
Back to top Go down
Daily
Daily

PostSubject: Re: when well my app[eal be disided.   when well my app[eal be disided. EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 11:38 am

Yah it takes time, if it was accepted straight away there would be alot of mods going about everywhere... or people who deserved mod may be declined without having a chance to be seen.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sythe.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: when well my app[eal be disided.   when well my app[eal be disided. Empty

Back to top Go down

when well my app[eal be disided.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: XscapE Help & Information (In Game) :: Help & Questions-
Jump to: