Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterRunelocusLog in

Her haha's Staff application. <3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
her haha
Noob
Noob

Her haha's Staff application. <3 Empty
PostSubject: Her haha's Staff application. <3   Her haha's Staff application. <3 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 12:51 am

Name in server: Her haha

How do I help other players: Ill help in anyway I can, but I will answer questions as good as I can and keep the community respectable and fun Smile

How often do I play: Everyday i can, but if i'm on probably 2-3 hours a day

How long have I been playing: Roughly a week now

Do i follow the rules?: Of course Smile

Have I ever gotten in trouble?: No, and that's how it shall stay

I am applying for [Mod or Admin or Forum spot]: Either Moderator or Admin, Whichever one you're willing to give.

Have you done anything for the server? If so, what did you do?: Supply one extra player Smile sorry for not donating, I don't have any paypal money :/

Now that I have read the whole application I understand that I am not going to get mod just for just helping players in game, voting and donating if I have done so?: I understand.
Back to top Go down
0bby
Owner
Owner

Her haha's Staff application. <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Her haha's Staff application. <3   Her haha's Staff application. <3 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 11:47 pm

hmm i beleive were full of staff atm but you seem like a very good and future mod ill keep you in touch and ill keep you close when we pick new staff very soon but you seem decent and good enough you used application format and you sorta impresssed me so good luck mate Smile hope to see you on the x-scape team soon Smile
Back to top Go down

Her haha's Staff application. <3
Page 1 of 1