Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterRunelocusLog in

RE: Godwars boss Idea.

Go down 
+4
wirrak champ
sweet loot
Skillenger
invalid name
8 posters
AuthorMessage
invalid name

RE: Godwars boss Idea. Empty
PostSubject: RE: Godwars boss Idea.   RE: Godwars boss Idea. EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 3:59 pm

I am reposting sort of the same kind of thing Nummer1 said about godwars boss idea. instead of healing he should hit with mage about max of 50. this way its still hard, possibly hard to solo aswell, just not healing affraid

Thanks, Invalid Name.
Back to top Go down
Skillenger
Elite Member
Elite Member
Skillenger

PostSubject: Re: RE: Godwars boss Idea.   RE: Godwars boss Idea. EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 8:06 pm

Yea i somewhat agree.. but then again with the healing on that means you will need more players to do it, this would be a good time to get a team of freinds and charge right in Very Happy

i will join when my dude get 99 str, hp and def Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sweet loot

PostSubject: Re: RE: Godwars boss Idea.   RE: Godwars boss Idea. EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 12:34 am

yeah i agree that would be a good idea that its hit a big hit on you but it should heal a bit not like so much =]
Back to top Go down
Skillenger
Elite Member
Elite Member
Skillenger

PostSubject: Re: RE: Godwars boss Idea.   RE: Godwars boss Idea. EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 12:37 am

well i think the healing thing is gay.. but still get a group of people and grow a pair
Back to top Go down
wirrak champ
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
wirrak champ

PostSubject: Re: RE: Godwars boss Idea.   RE: Godwars boss Idea. EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 1:32 am

thats just stupid then every1 will do it easy then
Back to top Go down
invalid name

PostSubject: Re: RE: Godwars boss Idea.   RE: Godwars boss Idea. EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 9:34 am

not really, its still harder to do with hitting through hp about 50, and healing sometimes gets bugged and over heals to the point where u cant do damage.
Back to top Go down
Holden
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostSubject: Re: RE: Godwars boss Idea.   RE: Godwars boss Idea. EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 12:38 pm

No.
Back to top Go down
Marky
Owner
Owner
Marky

PostSubject: Re: RE: Godwars boss Idea.   RE: Godwars boss Idea. EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 9:47 pm

Tbh if you do it right and you are the correct level bando is somewhat easy anyway it has ruined our eco many times before and we will have to change its drop chance soon enough.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xscapeforums.com
Skillenger
Elite Member
Elite Member
Skillenger

PostSubject: Re: RE: Godwars boss Idea.   RE: Godwars boss Idea. EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 11:45 pm

well do what holden said and take out GSs from shops because this will ruin eco in a later time
Back to top Go down
red crayon
Noob
Noob
red crayon

PostSubject: Re: RE: Godwars boss Idea.   RE: Godwars boss Idea. EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 7:42 pm

it should stay the way it is it like marky said it would ruien the economy like he said cause too many people will be able to solo it theres a reason for the healing, its cause its a team boss to kill
Back to top Go down
*rey
*rey

PostSubject: Re: RE: Godwars boss Idea.   RE: Godwars boss Idea. EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 1:24 am

Great idea i really liked it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RE: Godwars boss Idea.   RE: Godwars boss Idea. Empty

Back to top Go down

RE: Godwars boss Idea.
Page 1 of 1