Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterRunelocusLog in

Alot of Suggestions.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Holden
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Alot of Suggestions. Empty
PostSubject: Alot of Suggestions.   Alot of Suggestions. EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 6:05 am

First off, Take the godswords, dragon claws, out it will aventually ruin the economy, Make them a drop off a hard monster, so it'll be "RARE"

Secondly, Corporal beast, bring that in the game, and make it drop godswords etc, but RARE. Put it south off red dragons, lvl 35 wildy, in multi, hard to kill, so you would need a team to killl it, and survive the pkers. (:

Slow the theiving down, you can theiv like 100 times in 2 clicks, Once again could ruin the economy.

Make the npc's drop less off rare items, so people work harder for it all.

ALOT MORE SUGGESTIONS TO COME, KEEP LOOKING IN HERE, I'LL JUST EDIT AND POST. THANKS.
Back to top Go down
I love dogs
Owner
Owner
I love dogs

PostSubject: Re: Alot of Suggestions.   Alot of Suggestions. EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 6:37 am

Agreed on the first thing, but people complained and I just give them what they want :/
Second thing, that sounds really really fun, would like to do that and probably will soon!
Third thing, I love a hard server, but lazy players kept bugging me it's too hard to make money so I made it way easier.
Agreed on the last thing, I will decrease chances of it dropping good things Smile thanks.
Hope to see more suggestions on this Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.xscapeforums.com
Holden
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostSubject: Re: Alot of Suggestions.   Alot of Suggestions. EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 6:40 am

Thanks, maybe just make it easy untill the server picks up abit, then slowly mmake it harder and harder. Untill you have reached the point were, economy wont crash, training not to hard not to easy. And the server will cruise and be fun.
Back to top Go down
sweet loot

PostSubject: Re: Alot of Suggestions.   Alot of Suggestions. EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 1:20 am

I agree on the first taking claws ags etc, but don't take the thieving down because full barrows is like what 160m that takes about 10 miutes to get so that is fine and theiving cant ruin the econmy because people cant put an auto click on because of when the box comes up and say click att button

=]
Back to top Go down
Skillenger
Elite Member
Elite Member
Skillenger

PostSubject: Re: Alot of Suggestions.   Alot of Suggestions. EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 1:25 am

Yea or!! you could jsut get ride of that barker shop and have it so people really have to do barrows, barrows is really fun but no one is doing it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alot of Suggestions.   Alot of Suggestions. Empty

Back to top Go down

Alot of Suggestions.
Page 1 of 1