Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterRunelocusLog in

Jonny Law, good bye

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Skillenger
Elite Member
Elite Member
Skillenger

Jonny Law, good bye Empty
PostSubject: Jonny Law, good bye   Jonny Law, good bye EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 6:45 am

hello my name is Neal
my account is Jonny Law, he has been banned.
so i wanted to say bye, if you want to know the reson the keep reading.

well, the first time i did the ::npc command i was trying to do the ::pnpc. i spawnd a dragon at home.
the second time people wanted me to spawn kbd at train i did, not proud of it but i did. i ended up killing it but did not loot it. some other guy picked up the drop. i got talked to about it. i was thinking i was never going to brake anymore rules. so a day passed and i was killing kbd with some freinds with a ZGS, they said i should make a pking account. i did his name was Neal. i thought i could make him rich i went to "my" map (::tele 2121 1849) and spawnd the boss to god wars. he droped a GS i got on Neal and picked it up, sold it for 500M i mean who would have stoped there. I did this about 10 more times and ended up with... 2 full bandos sets, 2 ZGS, 2 SGD, 1 AGS, Dragon claws, 1 dragon whip and 1 bandos whip. I was going to do it few more time when Ownerjosh teled to me i saw my other account pick up the drop. he banned me right there. then told me i was going to ruin ecomny. so that is prety much what happend. i am sorry i did it. i regret it.

more to the story, just doggy talking to me and easing all my accounts.. you know normal stuff.

so again, i am sorry... i hope these players will forgive me.
if you don't don't spam skillenger.

Last edited by Skillenger on Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:49 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : little more to add)
Back to top Go down
Daily
Daily

PostSubject: Re: Jonny Law, good bye   Jonny Law, good bye EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 10:41 am

Unlucky but that was deserved.
This was exactly one of the things super's shouldn't do.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sythe.org
Skillenger
Elite Member
Elite Member
Skillenger

PostSubject: Re: Jonny Law, good bye   Jonny Law, good bye EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 2:54 pm

Yea, I really wish I didn't do it. Knew I was going to found out onwerjosh teled to me asking if I had a runescape account, then wanted the username. The whole time that bandos guy was hitting him with magic. Um.. Personaly.. I know it was an unfair advantige, but there really was no emonomy yet. If I would have sold those two sets for..50m it would kinda start up the economy faster then waiting for a good player to get the full set then sell that.

I think it would have been better in ownerjosh was like. Teled to me told me I was abusing. I would have ask how. He would have said killing npc's and leaving drop to my freind. I would have said it was me its ok. He would have said it does not matter you will ruin economy. Then I would said oh.. Sorry do you want me do ask doggy to delet the char? He might have said yes or no I don't know. Then doggy would be free to do what he wanted. no I am not trying at a lame attempt to blame ownerjosh for this. I am just simply tring to say there was a little nicer way of doing it.

Also daily you your self might have went to god wars with staff or some where else. You might have got the drop seeing you can't spawn anything. Then you where giving money away for people to say you showed them the server. You did not get banned or ersed or even demoted. I would say demoting you would have been stupid. But, still I never really had a way out with explaining it or making it right. I just got flat out banned.

Yes I am using the post to bitch about it and how un fair it was/is.

Please add you input so I have an a reason to complain and bitch and pleed more. :p
Back to top Go down
Daily
Daily

PostSubject: Re: Jonny Law, good bye   Jonny Law, good bye EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 4:03 pm

Ok it wouldn't be too bad unbanning you but it would have to be made sure your accounts are reset and you do not have staff.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sythe.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jonny Law, good bye   Jonny Law, good bye Empty

Back to top Go down

Jonny Law, good bye
Page 1 of 1