Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterRunelocusLog in

Okay guys, I swear.

Go down 
3 posters

Do you think Red Crayon should be forgiven?
Of course
Okay guys, I swear. I_vote_lcap0%Okay guys, I swear. I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
HELL NO
Okay guys, I swear. I_vote_lcap33%Okay guys, I swear. I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Yes
 33% [ 1 ]
No
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe
 0% [ 0 ]
Sure, he learned his lesson
 0% [ 0 ]
LOL HE GOT SCAMMED.
 0% [ 0 ]
Traitor...
 0% [ 0 ]
Psh, Idgaf do whatever.
 0% [ 0 ]
NEVER.
 33% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
I love dogs
Owner
Owner
I love dogs

Okay guys, I swear. Empty
PostSubject: Okay guys, I swear.   Okay guys, I swear. EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 12:58 pm

Color Key:
Purple = Important things/Some notes
Blue = The server does not welcome back "Red Crayon"
Green = Who this was made by
Olive = Someone I am looking for [Specifically, not just a random person
Cyan = A few happy notes

Okay everyone! XscapE will return, yet again! This time we will be more pvp based, as in new PKing area, new PVP shop, new home, and more to come! We hope you guys enjoy these updates! Please do encourage players to come and re-join us, we will be hosted from my comp for a little bit until we can afford VPS again, the server will be worth your time :]] yes, everyone was reset, I am very sorry for this. ((I will not say your username as your identity may be taken, but the guy who donated me the 121 RuneScape account, PM me when you log in game. Nobody try to claim you are him, as I know his user.)) Also, speshal call out, to a player of our oh so fail server LET'S CALL OUT -------> RED CRAYON <------- YEAH WOO HOO! The guy who did not believe me when I said that fucking whore Sylvie would take his money and he went ahead and donated a lot to her. Where's it going now? In her A cup to make it seems like she makes a lot of money. You did not listen to me, and did not even try to listen to my side of the story, if you would have done so, you may still have had your money, xscape would have been back sooner, and you would actually be welcomed back to the server. NOW YOU ARE NOT. I will IP ban you on log-in, and I hope everyone hates you for the huge mistake that you have done. I can see that you do not trust me from when you started flaming me online and weren't listening to me, so now I cba to listen to you, fuck you and don't come back. I hope you learned your lesson. Goodbye to XscapE for you :]] On a happier note, we hope you guys do like the updates to come, we will try to get where we were before, but even farther. THE ONLY OWNERS ARE DOGGY, MARKY, AND AMY. ANYONE ELSE ARE IMPOSTERS AND NEED TO BE REPORTED RIGHT AWAY. Hope to see you all in the server soon. We love you guys, can't wait for XscapE to be back!
~XscapE Staff~
Back to top Go down
http://www.xscapeforums.com
Marky
Owner
Owner
Marky

PostSubject: Re: Okay guys, I swear.   Okay guys, I swear. EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 4:25 pm

I'm happy that the server is back up but I do not feel that red crayon should be IPed, it is not all his fault at the time me and red believed that you where leaving xscape and where trying to set up another server to move our players to I was the one who introduced him to Sylvie in the first place and if I had not done so she wouldn’t have taken his money to this day she’s still saying stuff to him so whether or not she will actually get a server up in the end is above my head but this should not be taken out on red although he went against your word.

On other note I’m not to sure who this other owner is and if i was to tell the truth I feel a little invaded that he/she has just walked into xscape and claimed an owner spot just for helping a little with coding but I am willing to put up with it and see how it go's as long as they understand not to expect my complete respect at first as I’m not like that and its going to have to be earned. I think proxy learned that the hard way Wink.
Back to top Go down
I love dogs
Owner
Owner
I love dogs

PostSubject: Re: Okay guys, I swear.   Okay guys, I swear. EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 7:31 pm

yeah lmao idk how the hell proxy did it. I left and came back and it seemed fine ;p coolio. Server back online very soon guys Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ownerjosh
Nerd
Nerd
ownerjosh

PostSubject: Re: Okay guys, I swear.   Okay guys, I swear. EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 9:02 am

......... SOmeone hacked my account ownerjosh will be back soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Okay guys, I swear.   Okay guys, I swear. Empty

Back to top Go down

Okay guys, I swear.
Page 1 of 1