Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterRunelocusLog in

Muffin/RUN's Mod App.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Muffin
Noob
Noob

Muffin/RUN's Mod App. Empty
PostSubject: Muffin/RUN's Mod App.   Muffin/RUN's Mod App. EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 2:13 am

Name in server: Muffin

How do I help other players: Well currently, no one has asked me for help and I don't see any in dire need of help as of right now, so I will just say from experience as a staff what I do. I usually go to all teleports just looking around because I hardly ever train and get bored easily. I see if people need help and I memorize the rules to know if anyone is doing from and should be reported. If someone is being harassed in any way or form, I screenie it immediately and report to staff.

How often do I play: I play about 3-5 hours a day.

Do i follow the rules?: Yes, I even look for people who aren't following the rules.

Have I ever gotten in trouble?: NOPE. I was very polite with everyone on the server and chatbox. My name on chatbox is: RUN!.

I am applying for [Mod or Admin or Forum spot]: Whichever. I am very active on the forums and it will show in due time. I do not spam the forums with un-needed stuff or anything. I make sure all my posts are either helpful or constructive in every way possible.

Have you done anything for the server? If so, what did you do?: Well, I keep the chatbox clean for as long as I am mod on it. It might just be temporary but I still keep it clean from spammers and advertisers.

Now that I have read the whole application I understand that I am not going to get mod just for just helping players in game, voting and donating if I have done so?: I understand this clearly. I voted today and I will be asking around for donations to keep the VPS up, not for staff, but to keep this server up and running.

AND A little flaw on the application BTW if I view this right:

Code:
Now that I have read the whole application I understand that I am not going to get mod just for just[ helping players in game, voting and donating if I have done so?

"Just for just" is where I see a problem.

Last edited by Muffin on Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:19 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Bolding doesn't work in code. - Apprently neither does color.)
Back to top Go down

Muffin/RUN's Mod App.
Page 1 of 1