Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterRunelocusLog in

Guide for Good Money Making!

Go down 
+5
Liam
Daily
Chaos
Marky
Phantom
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Phantom
Phantom

Guide for Good Money Making! Empty
PostSubject: Guide for Good Money Making!   Guide for Good Money Making! EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 1:23 am

Guide for money making

Table of Contents:
1)Thieving
2)Clue Scrolls
3)Monster Drops
4)--Added Later on--

1)--Thieving--
Requirements: 1 Thieving, and ability to click the mouse button.
Location: Teleport to the Skilling Area and head west until you reach the thieving stalls.

Now, you just simply have to keep clicking the thieving stall. There will be at times though where you will have to click the appropriate skill to continue thieving the stalls.

Stall number 1: Gives out 25k and is accessed at 1 thieving.
Stall number 2: Gives out 50k and is accessed at 50 thieving.
Stall number 3: Gives out 100k and is accessed at 80 thieving.

Guide for Good Money Making! Theiving

2)--Clue Scrolls--
Requirements: At least 20 combat, Armour, and Weapon.
Location: There are many locations on which you can get clue scrolls, but the monster that i think is the easiest for getting clue scrolls is rock crabs. They are only level 13 and are found in relekka, or by teleporting to monsters, then rock crabs.

Once you are at the rock crabs all you have to do is kill. Now it might actually take a while before you finally get a clue scroll or you might get it on your first kill, the time varies. Now if you wanted to you can collect a bunch of clue scrolls and do them at the very end because you are allowed to have more than one at a time. The prizes are also very random.

Now if you need any help with finding the spot in which to dig you can surely ask me in the game and i will be glad to help.

Guide for Good Money Making! Clue

3)Monster Drops
Requirements: At least 100 combat, anti dragon fire shield, good armor, good weapon, prayer pots, and food.
(Note that there are a lot of monsters in which you could get good drops so the requirements vary. For this example i will be doing the King Black Dragon.)
Location: Simply click monster teleport and click on KBD in the center.

After you have teleported climb down the ladder and get ready for the battle. Now it would be smart to bring another friend or a couple if you are lower in combat. Anyways, after you climb down the ladder turn on protect from magic and start attacking the big beast. Don't forget to eat when your health is low and pot when your prayer is low. Now after it has been killed the drop is also random from good items to bad items.

Guide for Good Money Making! Dragon

4) Not added yet.

This is the conclusion to my guide, i hope this helps you for making money. If you have any other guides you would like to say please post it and i will be sure to add it to this guide. Also, if you have any questions for me i can answer them as soon as possible.

Thanks, Phantom

Last edited by Phantom on Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:23 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Marky
Owner
Owner
Marky

PostSubject: Re: Guide for Good Money Making!   Guide for Good Money Making! EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 1:55 am

Great guide loved it must have put a lot of effort into this so thank you for your time(Stickied).
Back to top Go down
http://www.xscapeforums.com
Phantom
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Guide for Good Money Making!   Guide for Good Money Making! EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 5:17 am

Yea, thanks Smile. I appreciate it for sticking it Very Happy. I'll be sure to add more stuff to it later.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Noob
Noob
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Guide for Good Money Making!   Guide for Good Money Making! EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 8:43 pm

Thanks, I was trying to make enough money to buy a whip and I made it through thieving Very Happy Need a higher combat for monsters though Razz
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Guide for Good Money Making!   Guide for Good Money Making! EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 6:14 am

Glad i could help Smile.
Back to top Go down
Daily
Daily

PostSubject: Re: Guide for Good Money Making!   Guide for Good Money Making! EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 5:58 pm

Awesome great guide Smile 9/10
( A bit of pictures would make it ook better but the aren't necessary Smile)
Back to top Go down
http://www.sythe.org
Phantom
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Guide for Good Money Making!   Guide for Good Money Making! EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 8:23 pm

Daily wrote:
Awesome great guide Smile 9/10
( A bit of pictures would make it ook better but the aren't necessary Smile)
Done Smile.
Back to top Go down
Liam
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostSubject: Re: Guide for Good Money Making!   Guide for Good Money Making! EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 12:02 am

you should make alot your guides are good =]
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Guide for Good Money Making!   Guide for Good Money Making! EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 5:36 am

Liam wrote:
you should make alot your guides are good =]
Thanks Smile. Yea, i will consider making more guides. I just have to think of some.
Back to top Go down
blood vs jad
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Guide for Good Money Making!   Guide for Good Money Making! EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 5:20 pm

nice guide
Back to top Go down
lextender
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Guide for Good Money Making!   Guide for Good Money Making! EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 10:36 am

thieving stalls money update

Silk Stall- 150k

Silver Stall - 200k

Gem stall- 250k
Back to top Go down
ownerjosh
Nerd
Nerd
ownerjosh

PostSubject: Re: Guide for Good Money Making!   Guide for Good Money Making! EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 10:38 am

wow you still have the old client ? Laughs gOOd luck nice guide
Back to top Go down
e p ii k z
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostSubject: Re: Guide for Good Money Making!   Guide for Good Money Making! EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 3:16 am

GOOD GUIDE TBH GOOD USE OF PICTURES
HELPED A LIL BIT BUT ON THE WHOLE I LIKED THE GUIDE
sorry bout the capitals haha Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guide for Good Money Making!   Guide for Good Money Making! Empty

Back to top Go down

Guide for Good Money Making!
Page 1 of 1