Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterRunelocusLog in

What is going on?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Skillenger
Elite Member
Elite Member
Skillenger

What is going on? Empty
PostSubject: What is going on?   What is going on? EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 2:31 am

ok i can't do teh ?'s on the "ingame" one soo. did it on this one.

now...

WTF! is going on did you guys quit server and now you are hosting?
is the old server comming back? and are we getting stats back.

i think this is a wast of my pointless time.. i spent like 1-3 hours doing fish and i am around 61 fish and people are now saying fish is the easest skill.

i know i don't control the server but i luved the one before i think there was plenty of things to do just make Economy just a little harder. so ya this is what happend with runescape.. they made getting 99's easer and now alot of people have them. so the players that got 99 before, are pissed cause.. it is unfair, they worked there ass off.

and if you guys are never changing back.. then i donated for YOUR server not some other newb server some dude made in like a day, a shi-crappy leached delta.... not talent, no talent at all..

but ya my thoughts on the matter.

I KNOW I COMPLAIN EVERY TIME I GET ON... and this is why. most of you guys don't feel how mad i am right now because combat skills go fast, while skills go sooooo slow and i love it that why so when i get 99 i get the "you have no life" and i feel happy and get that Sense of Accomplishment that goes with it.

so i hope you will give this some thought, and i HOPE you will change back

see you on the fourms.. not alot on the game.. I only will get on to see if the scorce and my Stats have been Returned

No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No

Last edited by Skillenger on Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:36 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Spelling)
Back to top Go down
_Yumi_
_Yumi_

What is going on? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is going on?   What is going on? EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 6:13 am

Lol.I know how u feel D:.Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Towelboy

What is going on? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is going on?   What is going on? EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 6:35 am

Skillenger wrote:
ok i can't do teh ?'s on the "ingame" one soo. did it on this one.

now...

WTF! is going on did you guys quit server and now you are hosting?
is the old server comming back? and are we getting stats back.

i think this is a wast of my pointless time.. i spent like 1-3 hours doing fish and i am around 61 fish and people are now saying fish is the easest skill.

i know i don't control the server but i luved the one before i think there was plenty of things to do just make Economy just a little harder. so ya this is what happend with runescape.. they made getting 99's easer and now alot of people have them. so the players that got 99 before, are pissed cause.. it is unfair, they worked there ass off.

and if you guys are never changing back.. then i donated for YOUR server not some other newb server some dude made in like a day, a shi-crappy leached delta.... not talent, no talent at all..

but ya my thoughts on the matter.

I KNOW I COMPLAIN EVERY TIME I GET ON... and this is why. most of you guys don't feel how mad i am right now because combat skills go fast, while skills go sooooo slow and i love it that why so when i get 99 i get the "you have no life" and i feel happy and get that Sense of Accomplishment that goes with it.

so i hope you will give this some thought, and i HOPE you will change back

see you on the fourms.. not alot on the game.. I only will get on to see if the scorce and my Stats have been Returned

No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No
i just want the server back up lol
Back to top Go down
Marky
Owner
Owner
Marky

What is going on? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is going on?   What is going on? EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 9:50 am

We did not quit the server we have had trouble with our hosting computers but now we have a vps we should get it working soon i think we need to make a new client though as we are using the new source with more items.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xscapeforums.com
Skillenger
Elite Member
Elite Member
Skillenger

What is going on? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is going on?   What is going on? EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 3:14 am

And this new source i HATE like i said about fishing.. i work alot!

I just think that the old source was just fine.
Back to top Go down
ownerjosh
Nerd
Nerd
ownerjosh

What is going on? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is going on?   What is going on? EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 7:45 am

Source is still the same source laughs ? YOu probodly went on sinzscape
Back to top Go down
Marky
Owner
Owner
Marky

What is going on? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is going on?   What is going on? EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 5:34 pm

ownerjosh wrote:
Source is still the same source laughs ? YOu probodly went on sinzscape
We have not decided yet it could be changed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xscapeforums.com
Skillenger
Elite Member
Elite Member
Skillenger

What is going on? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is going on?   What is going on? EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 12:00 am

ok i did go on sinzscape how do i get on THE server?
Back to top Go down
Skillenger
Elite Member
Elite Member
Skillenger

What is going on? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is going on?   What is going on? EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 5:48 am

OK, NVM i get it i guess..
but! tell me when you are getting a new source

LOCK!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What is going on? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is going on?   What is going on? Empty

Back to top Go down

What is going on?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: XscapeE Help & Information (On Forums) :: Help & Questions-