Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterRunelocusLog in

I though this would be cool maybe adding the grand exchange

Go down 
5 posters

add the grand exchange
yes
I though this would be cool maybe adding the grand exchange I_vote_lcap40%I though this would be cool maybe adding the grand exchange I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
no
I though this would be cool maybe adding the grand exchange I_vote_lcap60%I though this would be cool maybe adding the grand exchange I_vote_rcap
 60% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
sweet loot

I though this would be cool maybe adding the grand exchange Empty
PostSubject: I though this would be cool maybe adding the grand exchange   I though this would be cool maybe adding the grand exchange EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 12:48 am

yeah i think it would be cool to have a grand exchange so it is easier to buy items
Back to top Go down
Skillenger
Elite Member
Elite Member
Skillenger

PostSubject: Re: I though this would be cool maybe adding the grand exchange   I though this would be cool maybe adding the grand exchange EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 12:52 am

well that would be alot of coding i mean if doggy can do it then do it. but.. then players won't meet other players and the market on fourms would die too
Back to top Go down
0bby
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: I though this would be cool maybe adding the grand exchange   I though this would be cool maybe adding the grand exchange EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 12:50 am

sweet loot wrote:
yeah i think it would be cool to have a grand exchange so it is easier to buy items
well we could possibly code something like ::geinfo and it wud show wats on g.e but it usually lags server and yelling the items you want to buy is more better i think but i doubt this would be coded Smile
Back to top Go down
saradomin
saradomin

PostSubject: Re: I though this would be cool maybe adding the grand exchange   I though this would be cool maybe adding the grand exchange EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 12:59 pm

hmm every serv ive played with ::geinfo lagged like crazy and ge fails cus its easy to ruin it by making things tooo expensive and plus rs servs are more like rs classic
and yeah its very hard to code Smile
Back to top Go down
*rey
*rey

PostSubject: Re: I though this would be cool maybe adding the grand exchange   I though this would be cool maybe adding the grand exchange EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 2:26 pm

Its awesome idea but would be very hard to code it =] and there will be some glitches on it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I though this would be cool maybe adding the grand exchange   I though this would be cool maybe adding the grand exchange Empty

Back to top Go down

I though this would be cool maybe adding the grand exchange
Page 1 of 1