Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterRunelocusLog in

ALL LOOK. Doggy!!!

Go down 
+2
Daily
Marky
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Marky
Owner
Owner
Marky

ALL LOOK. Doggy!!! Empty
PostSubject: ALL LOOK. Doggy!!!   ALL LOOK. Doggy!!! EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 11:43 am

Hello, This is "Owner" Here ingame. As the server got nulled today, my account got nulled, i can not log into it. Please give me my staff back onto another account, at the moment, i'm having a break off this for a little bit.

I'll be on tomorrow, pissed off playing this for 28hours staright, doggy won't listen to me i have a very very important announcement where i could have gottn us top 13 on runelocus, but no he would rather just say hi and log. As i said don't go afk or log. -.-

Ciao tomorrow, hopfully my account is fixxed else i'm done for a little bit, Cheers.

I'l be active on forums untill i'm fixxed ingame. Thanks
Back to top Go down
http://www.xscapeforums.com
Daily
Daily

ALL LOOK. Doggy!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ALL LOOK. Doggy!!!   ALL LOOK. Doggy!!! EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 11:56 am

Marky or Holden? :S
Back to top Go down
http://www.sythe.org
Skillenger
Elite Member
Elite Member
Skillenger

ALL LOOK. Doggy!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ALL LOOK. Doggy!!!   ALL LOOK. Doggy!!! EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 8:21 pm

Yea... are you holden, Marky?

um.. tell you how the server has too much staff. some staff have like 3 other accounts with staff like this holden guy has three other accounts.

so doggy could you please fix that he might just be making his other acocunts staff.
that is an unfair advantige (ffs bad speller)
Back to top Go down
Marky
Owner
Owner
Marky

ALL LOOK. Doggy!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ALL LOOK. Doggy!!!   ALL LOOK. Doggy!!! EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 9:32 pm

Owner has been given tempo access to my forum account he will be given correct rights on the forums soon enough ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.xscapeforums.com
Holden
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

ALL LOOK. Doggy!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ALL LOOK. Doggy!!!   ALL LOOK. Doggy!!! EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 12:06 pm

Firstly, yes that first post was ME. I'm the Part -Coder-Owner Ingame, "Owner" Ingame name.

Secondly, why would i lie to get more staff? I'm the OWNER.

Thirdly, If you really do think that, try logging on my account, "Owner" ( Marky And Doggy, Try log on it.)
Back to top Go down
Daily
Daily

ALL LOOK. Doggy!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ALL LOOK. Doggy!!!   ALL LOOK. Doggy!!! EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 12:11 pm

Skillenger wrote:
Yea... are you holden, Marky?

um.. tell you how the server has too much staff. some staff have like 3 other accounts with staff like this holden guy has three other accounts.

so doggy could you please fix that he might just be making his other acocunts staff.
that is an unfair advantige (ffs bad speller)

If he had access to Marky's account I think he's trusted enough not to make a mistake like that smart boy.
Back to top Go down
Holden
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

ALL LOOK. Doggy!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ALL LOOK. Doggy!!!   ALL LOOK. Doggy!!! EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 12:14 pm

Excatly, Also the server is Nulled-Down, once again. If you wan't my help tell me now so i'm not wasting my time, else i'm out. Doggy, LISTEN TO MYSELF AND MARKY.

Listen to marky's ideas and mine, we can help you make server better. For a starter, change the damn source.
Back to top Go down
Daily
Daily

ALL LOOK. Doggy!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ALL LOOK. Doggy!!!   ALL LOOK. Doggy!!! EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 12:16 pm

Doggy isn't very active on the forums and hes been off from MSN since last night your best chance is to catch him tonight on MSN Very Happy
P.S. Gimme your MSN
Back to top Go down
Holden
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

ALL LOOK. Doggy!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ALL LOOK. Doggy!!!   ALL LOOK. Doggy!!! EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 12:17 pm

It's commodore_ash@hotmail.com
I'm not making a special trip to get on forums and wait 5hours for him to get on, then message him and he's afk for another 5hours.

Is the server nulled atm daily? I can't log on, any accounts. Black screen.
Back to top Go down
Daily
Daily

ALL LOOK. Doggy!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ALL LOOK. Doggy!!!   ALL LOOK. Doggy!!! EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 12:19 pm

Yah server's down and as for Doggy the only way you get him is on Msn but you gotta catch him when he logs on thats when he's not afking bad thing is most of us are from England Doggy's from America...

EDIT: It's back online now.
Back to top Go down
Holden
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

ALL LOOK. Doggy!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ALL LOOK. Doggy!!!   ALL LOOK. Doggy!!! EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 12:22 pm

I'm australian, the ONLY active super admin/owner for ALL timezones lmao.
And i'm done with this server untill further notices, I'm not wasting my time helping server doing all this other bullcrap i do for the server to be offline, for doggy not to listen to marky and i, as we are the owners.

Doggy, if you listen to our opinions, it'll be alot fucking better off a server.
Back to top Go down
Daily
Daily

ALL LOOK. Doggy!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ALL LOOK. Doggy!!!   ALL LOOK. Doggy!!! EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 12:23 pm

Accept me on MSN and its not offline anymore.
Don't leave us babe! Sad
Back to top Go down
Holden
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

ALL LOOK. Doggy!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ALL LOOK. Doggy!!!   ALL LOOK. Doggy!!! EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 12:26 pm

Well, he want's me to fucking code the server and do duel arena and shit for him, he is never online to fucking let me.
Back to top Go down
Daily
Daily

ALL LOOK. Doggy!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ALL LOOK. Doggy!!!   ALL LOOK. Doggy!!! EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 12:28 pm

Holden wrote:
Well, he want's me to fucking code the server and do duel arena and shit for him, he is never online to fucking let me.

Ouch but you can't blame him for being offline :S
He's from America so he is probably sleeping atm.
Servers nulled again...
Back to top Go down
Holden
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

ALL LOOK. Doggy!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ALL LOOK. Doggy!!!   ALL LOOK. Doggy!!! EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 12:31 pm

Wow ffs.
And i'm on about 10-19hours most days. Lmao.
Back to top Go down
0bby
Owner
Owner

ALL LOOK. Doggy!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ALL LOOK. Doggy!!!   ALL LOOK. Doggy!!! EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 12:45 am

i guess the server does have to much staff but there all experienced so it dosent matter
Back to top Go down
saradomin
saradomin

ALL LOOK. Doggy!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ALL LOOK. Doggy!!!   ALL LOOK. Doggy!!! EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 12:53 pm

no obby not most of the staff arent experienced

some staff just got staff cus they can code
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ALL LOOK. Doggy!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ALL LOOK. Doggy!!!   ALL LOOK. Doggy!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

ALL LOOK. Doggy!!!
Page 1 of 1