Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterRunelocusLog in

i can be help full :)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
phill
Noob
Noob

i can be help full :) Empty
PostSubject: i can be help full :)   i can be help full :) EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 7:57 am

hello everyone i am phill. iv played runescape for about 6 years i quit last year.im 18 years old.

. there are lots of things i could to to help out this server. 1. i can code a little bet for the forums. as in making new ranks topics etc etc. 2. i can vote for the server 20+ time a day. 3. i can advertise this server to over 200+friends on my msn Razz

staff experience? i have been staff on over 30 rsps. i was mod on 2speced co-owner of pwnified co-owner of rampagescape. and lots more servers im not going to tell you guys every server iv been staff on would take to long.

i know how mods/admins/co-owners( for most pplz co-owner is just admin. with a little ex power becuase your most trusted. your a admin that is staff manger and has rights to promote/demote. still has all most the same job). should act iv had my own servers and i think i would do a very good job on helping the server out Tongue so just pm me for help Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

( here is my old appeal i use to use on old servers you might like it?) o.O

hello i am mod phill. im going to start off and say i only play runescape privet servers for staff. iv played over 20 servers and i have been staff on all of them. i am co-owner of rampage.tk and i have a owner account on superscape atm. i would like to start off. that i follow all the rules. i do not ever disrespect anyone.i know all the rules. i am pretty smart. i was co-owner of pwnified.org and mod on 2speced iv been staff on Manny Manny servers. and i would like to help. this server out.

why would you like staff. i think it is fun to help players in servers again its why i play to help. cus i find it fun.

i do not get power crazy but i would like co-owner rank. ill explain why. co-owners are just admins with more power the power to promote/demote players and to watch out staff (staff manger) i would like to help you guys pick your staff. no server needs a bad mod/admin ( not saying anyone is a bad staff) on all most all servers iv played the owners said i am the best staff they ever had. i have experience in working my way up from mod to co-owner but i would like to start off as co-owner to help out alot. i could be on 24/7 i am 17 i do not have school ( i do party on weekends but only at night)

why should we trust you with co-owner rank? you can get to know me and find out if im not a nerd like that why would i get co-owner then mess up things. that's no fun. again i think its fun to help players and manager staff.

what do you look for in a mod? if i was co-owner i could make a hidden admin accout that no one new about and watch the staff. if i seen any mod flame/abuse ill give him 1 warn. if i warn a staff member 5 times ill talk to the owner and demote. mods are just player mods with the power to kick jail warn etc etc. i look for a mod that is not power carzy and did not do it for the items/cash or power.

what do you look for in admin? pretty much the l33t mod. a admin is a very trusted mod who gets promoted to admin. id make sure they never brake any rules or abuse there power way i see it a admin has 3 warnings there admins they should have been mod and worked there way up to admin so they should know the rules and no not to abuse.there power.

i would like co-owner rank to help you guys out i would like to see what the owner feels about my appeal please no flame thanks mod phill

ps: i can all so get the server lots of votes/players ^^
Back to top Go down
Marky
Owner
Owner
Marky

PostSubject: Re: i can be help full :)   i can be help full :) EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 3:53 pm

Good application will look into it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xscapeforums.com
Marky
Owner
Owner
Marky

PostSubject: Re: i can be help full :)   i can be help full :) EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 10:26 pm

Issue has been sorted, flame deleted, Topic back to pending.
Back to top Go down
Marky
Owner
Owner
Marky

PostSubject: Re: i can be help full :)   i can be help full :) EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 3:02 pm

Declined lied and spoke abuse to both owners.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i can be help full :)   i can be help full :) Empty

Back to top Go down

i can be help full :)
Page 1 of 1